JOB POSTING: BRAND MARKETING MANAGER
White Plum is an e-commerce fashion startup in Modesto, CA selling women’s clothing and accessories. We have grown rapidly over the past two years and are looking for someone to promote our brand via multiple marketing channels and deploy new strategies to attract fans/customers and capitalize on currently untapped revenue sources.
This is a full time position and is open immediately. Compensation is negotiable and depends on experience. Please apply by submitting a resume to email@example.com and a short note describing why you would be a good fit. Thanks!
- Fully understand and maintain the social media presence and appropriate branding of whiteplum.com. This includes curating the voice, image, look, and feel of White Plum to its customers via whiteplum.com and all approved social platforms. In this position, you will collaborate with your colleagues in the marketing team to deploy integrated marketing campaigns.
- Understand whiteplum.com customers and how they will respond to various forms of content marketing.
- Understand SEO and use SEO strategy within website articles, product descriptions, category descriptions, and SEO guides.
- Write social media copy with the right voice, appropriate creative vision, and curated content to increase revenue.
- Post content to, and curate/upload appropriate products to, all approved social media platforms, including: Facebook, Twitter, Wanelo, Pinterest, and Instagram.
- Stay current on fashion, pop culture, trends, and topics relevant to whiteplum.com customers.
- Manage entire breadth of social media channel: plan, develop, and execute all social media marketing campaigns.
- Develop and implement strategies to identify and grow social media presence via existing and new social media platforms.
- Help to develop and maintain the Master Marketing Calendar to ensure social media marketing campaigns are deployed in conjunction with other marketing channels. This includes entering daily social media marketing data into the Master Marketing Calendar.
- Utilize Google Analytics to share information with marketing and PMB teams on a weekly basis.
- Stay current with social media best practices, strategies, industry standards, and legal requirements.
- Develop Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for training of other marketing team members.
- Ability to write social media copy, coordinate appropriate graphics, and develop comprehensive social/branding strategy.
- Preferred: One year of online consumer digital social media marketing experience.
- Preferred: One year of experience with social media platforms for an e-commerce company.
- Preferred: One year of ecommerce (e-com) experience in a women’s fashion company that focuses on emerging trends.
- Ability to implement projects from start to finish across multiple departments.
- Outstanding analytical, planning, and project management skills, understanding of metrics to drive social media and website optimization attributed revenue.
- Preferred: basic understanding of Photoshop, basic graphic design, and the graphic design process.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in business, management, marketing, public relations, or similar major.